FamilyHart Family Documents...
- Pages from Bible of Charles A Gladfelter (1865-1896) and Alice Rebecca Miller (1866-1952) The Bible was published in 1886 and appears to have been a wedding present to Charles A Gladfelter and Alice R. Miller.
(Courtesy of Pamela Denius Gillam, firstname.lastname@example.org)
1 2 3 4 Database Link
- Marriage Certificate of Charles A Gladfelter (1865-1896) and Alice Rebecca Miller (1866-1952) The Marriage certificate for Charles and Alice was found in the above Bible along with a cut out picture of Jesus and a dried rose and ribbon. (Courtesy of Pamela Denius Gillam, email@example.com)
- Marriage Application and License for Gertrude E Gladfelter (1880- ) and Harry E Walters (1880- )
- Baptism Certificate for Harry Arthur Gladfelter (1893-1945)
- Birth Certificate of Hanna Elisabeth Clodfelter (1807-1881). She was the daughter of John Clodfelter and Maria Magdalena Walk. The original of this document is on display at the Abby Aldrich Rockefeller Folkart Center at Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia.
- Transcript of Deed from John Hart to Tobias Hartman, 11 May 1779
Original of Above Deed - Inside (223 KB) Outside (44 KB)
- Transcript of Deed from Jacob Sheirer to Tobias Hartman, 8 September 1779
- Transcript of Deed from Henry Engel to Tobias Hartman, 9 August 1790
- Transcript of Will and Codicil of Tobias Hartman (Will dated 1 Dec 1810, Codicil dated 6 May 1816, Proved 14 Aug 1817)
- Amos Negley Hartman (1828-1902) Obituary
- Bigraphical Sketch of Lewis Martin Hartman (1856-1954) (Courtesy of Gail Gage,firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Pages from Bible of Aquilla J. Hartman, (1846-1914) and Mary Elizabeth McDowell (1849-1929) (Courtesy of Ronald J. Hartman, RJHHUNT@aol.com)
1 2 3
- Scans of Solomon (1823-1898) and Rachel Daugherty Kauffman (1831-1904) Family Bible
Genealogy of the Sturm Family - A Record of the Descendants of Jacob Sturm of Sharpsburg, Maryland From 1750 to 1936; Compiled by Lloyd Elmer Sturm; Edited by Margaret H. Sturm; Published by Clarksburg Publishing; Copyright 1938 by Margaret H. Sturm; Copyright was not renewed and became Public Domain in 1966. (pdf; 19MB)